- FP does not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the Website (“Content”).
- In consideration for your use of the Website, the receipt and sufficiency of which you acknowledge, you hereby grant to FP a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Website, subject to this Agreement and its terms.
- The Website is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. You hereby acknowledge and agree that FP may place such advertising and promotions on the Website or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that FP may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that:
I. you own the Content posted by you on or through the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in this Agreement;
II. the posting and use of your Content on or through the Website does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights;
III. you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and
IV. you have the legal right and capacity to enter into this Agreement in your jurisdiction.
- The Website contains content owned or licensed by FP ("FP Content"). FP Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. As between you and FP, FP owns and retains all rights in the FP Content and the Website. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the FP Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the FP Content.
- The Forza Pizza name and logo may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without FP’s express, written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Forza Pizza, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without its express, written consent.
- FP reserves the right to remove any Content from the Website for any reason, or no reason, without prior notice. FP may continue to store any such removed Content for any reason or no reason at all. FP may deny the user access to any such removed Content, absent a valid court order. Accordingly, FP encourages you to back up your Content. You acknowledge and agree that you will not rely on the Website for the purposes of Content backup or storage. You acknowledge and agree that FP shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website, or the loss of any Content.
- You acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- Except as otherwise described in this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that any Content you post shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and that FP shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with FP is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special legal or other relationship. You acknowledge and agree that your decision to submit any Content does not place FP in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of FP. FP shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
It is FP’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those it has specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. The purpose of this policy is to avoid misunderstandings in the event any of your ideas are similar to those FP has developed or is developing independently. Accordingly, FP does not, and will not, accept unsolicited materials or ideas. Further, FP takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so submitted. Should you choose to ignore this policy and send FP content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you agree that FP is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
If anyone brings a claim against FP related to your actions, Content or information on the Website, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold FP harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on the Website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Website. FP is not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the Website. FP is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Forza Pizza LLC and governs your use of the Website. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements between you and Forza Pizza LLC. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. FP’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver.
Forza Pizza LLC is an Illinois limited liability company.