Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement”) establishes and governs the relationship between Forza Pizza LLC (“FP”) and you, the user of FP’s website, www.forzapizza.com (the “Website”). By accessing, creating an account and utilizing the Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, as updated, from time to time, by FP.
The Website is owned, operated, maintained and otherwise controlled by FP. The terms of this Agreement affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms of this Agreement, do not access or use the Service.
- You may only create one (1) account for your personal use. You may not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You warrant and represent that all information you provide, or have provided, to FP is, and at all times will continue to be, true, accurate, current and complete in all material respects. FP reserves the right to take all reasonable steps to verify your identity. If for any reason, FP determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are not who you claim to be, FP reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- FP will use your name, email, and username for account validation and identification purposes only. FP will not share your details with any third party without your express, written consent.
- FP reserves the right to refuse access to the Website to anyone for any reason, or no reason, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. Accordingly, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You agree not to share your password, access to your account, or any other information that might jeopardize the security of your account. You may not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any rights obtain pursuant to this Agreement or the Website.
- You agree that you will not solicit, request, collect, accept or otherwise use the login credentials of any other FP user.
- You agree not to defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other FP user, FP or FP’s vendors, advertisers or other affiliated entities.
- You agree not to post private or confidential information on the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Website and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You agree not to post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct and anything that you submit, post, or display on or via the Website. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that FP is not responsible for information posted by you or other users of the Website.
- You agree not to attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Website.
- You agree not to encourage or facilitate violations of these this Agreement or any of its terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that FP reserves the right to remove or reclaim a username if FP, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes it is inappropriate or otherwise infringes on the rights of others.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Website, FP’s servers or networks associated with the Website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any FP page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Website, if any.
- From time to time, there may be links from the Website, or from communications you receive from the Website, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Website. The Website also may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Website may also permit interactions between the Website and a third-party web site or feature. FP does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that FP is in no way responsible or liable for any correspondence and/or business dealings with third parties found through the Website and are solely between you and the third party.
- FP will use its best efforts to keep the Website running bug-free and safe, but you use it at your own risk. FP provides the Website as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Website will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. You acknowledge and agree that FP is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of thirds parties and you hereby forever release FP from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against such third parties.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that you use the Website at your own risk. Should you violate the letter, or spirit, of this Agreement or its terms, or otherwise create legal exposure for FP, FP may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove any content you or any other user post, is posting, or has posted and/or suspend, cancel, disable or terminate your account. FP may, but has no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor content or accounts containing content that FP determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, violates this Agreement or its terms. In the event that FP suspends, cancels, disables or terminates your FP account, you acknowledge and agree that you will not create another account without FP’s express, written consent.
- FP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change this Agreement or any of its terms ("Updated Terms") from time to time. In the event the Updated Terms affect your legal rights or responsibilities, FP will provide notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that FP may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Website, and that your use of the Website after the effective date of the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review this Agreement and any Updated Terms before using the Website. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Website from that point forward. This Agreement and its terms shall govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.